[At-Large] Travel tip

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 12:58:52 UTC 2014

Ultimately, travel to USA and United Kingdoms is a priesthood. It takes
discipline to travel with his underwear.

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*
*REPRESENTANT  TICAFRICA ET CYBERVILLAGE at FRICA/RDC*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFECCOORDINATION NATIONALE REPRONTIC*

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr