[At-Large] Travel tip

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Jul 7 22:58:05 UTC 2014

Not entirely new, they have done this periodically over the years. I
recall that leaving New Delhi in 2008 I had a high fever (and
ultimately found out I had pneumonia) and for the life of me I could
not get my iPOD to come to life (forgot the lock switch was on). They
eventually just told me to board anyway.

Alan