[At-Large] Taking Internet Governance ecology at its word

Garth Graham garth.graham at telus.net
Thu Jun 12 13:29:02 UTC 2014

I have posted an essay to the Telecommunities Canada wiki, expanding on some themes I followed in my remote participation in NETMundial.  The essay addresses community as a complex adaptive system and how taking that perspective might alter the framing of debates on Internet Governance.  That perspective moves the dial in the multi-stakeholder model from aggregating groups representing sectors to, in effect, any individual who self identifies as such.  That puts the missing individual user back into the frame….

Taking Internet Governance ecology at its word. Garth Graham June 10, 2014
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/48343654/ecology%20realized.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1402436268000&api=v2

GG