[At-Large] Fwd: ICANN News Alert -- Report: Supporting the Domain Name Industry in Underserved Regions

Victor Ndonnang ndonnang at isoc-cameroon.org
Sat May 17 01:27:13 UTC 2014

Dear Alejandro,

This is a very complex question...I think it is both a business and AtLarge issue.
To illustrate:
- More ICANN accredited Registrars in a region or country make domain names registration accessible and closer to end users.

- More ICANN accredited registrars in a country or region enable competition and choice that are good things for end users.

May be others colleagues have better answers to your question.

Wishing you a nice weekend.
Best regards,
Victor.

Victor Ndonnang