[At-Large] Women's Rights What Have We Achieved?

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Mar 10 13:27:49 UTC 2014

 Hi Salaniete

 We have make a huge effort to have more women around as you know in DNS
Women, and also in NONCOMM there is a focus on outreach more women for our
selection, but besides all effort we are not having much female
candidates. But pay attention that we already had myself and now Cheryl as
chair of Nomcom. And in the time I am part of Nomcom we have selected
several women for ALAC, Board, CCNSO and GNSO. We had more than one women
for those positions the last 4 years, so I believe we are doing progress
inside ICANN.
Even the constituencies had done their share, as well as ICANN. IANA has
the best chair since I remember Elise, ccNSO had Lesley for years as
chair. ALAC already had Cheryl as chair and myself as vicechair. GAC has a
women as chair - Heather, so, looking close we are doing a lot of
progress. let¹s continueŠ
Kisses
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados