[At-Large] STAFF ANNOUNCEMENT: Goodbye to Matt and Welcome to Xinyue (Ariel) Liang

Maureen Hilyard hilyard at oyster.net.ck
Tue Feb 18 23:38:49 UTC 2014

I think Evan has very appropriately expressed the sentiments of many of us
for the support  that Matt has given to our roles on the ALAC, especially
newbies like myself who found the maze of the community wikis a challenge..
but I have heeded Matt's wise words "Use the search tool" and usually found
myself where I needed to be. :) Thank you Matt.

We have just met Ariel in the ALT meeting and I look forward to working as
closely with her in the future. Ariel will bring much to reinforce the
APRALO motto "Celebrating diversity" within ICANN.

Maureen