[At-Large] STAFF ANNOUNCEMENT: Goodbye to Matt and Welcome to Xinyue (Ariel) Liang

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue Feb 18 22:28:23 UTC 2014

I've said my personal goodbyes to Matt privately, but I also want to
publicly thank him for being an absolutely invaluable "go-to" person.

"Above and beyond the call" does not begin to do justice to Matt's
contribution to what we do here, both on a personal and professional level.
I can think of specific times when he has helped me perform better, bailed
me out, and cheered me up. Simply, he has contributed immensely at making
At-Large a Better Place to Be.

Matt, I certainly hope the Strategic Initiatives people deserve you. Stay
in touch.

And Xinyue, welcome to ICANN and this diverse group of people in At-Large.
It's a demanding bunch but also a generally friendly group of people with
good hearts and strong wills. I look forward to getting to know you better,
and to seeing the combination of skills and interests you bring to our
community.

- Evan