[At-Large] MENOG 14 in Dubai

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 08:08:25 UTC 2014

Dear All,

As you can imagine the Middle East is a hive of activities with the Middle East DNS Forum last week in Dubai followed by the ICANN Middle East Working Group Strategy developing exercise.

The purpose of this email is to advise the community especially those within the Middle East or those with special interests in the Middle East of the upcoming Middle East Network Operators Group Meeting (MENOG). MENOG14 will be held in Dubai.

Details are below.

Kind Regards,
Sala

Sent from my iPad