[At-Large] Obituary Alain Berranger

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 14:36:54 UTC 2014

Thank you Marie-laure for disseminating this sad news to the wider ICANN
community.

I will always remember Alain, for his perseverance in ensuring the
representation of civil society, NGOs and not for profits within ICANN
through NPOC and as a friend of At Large.

Even if disagreed with a position he often did so with a smile; indeed I
have not met as many in the IG and ICANN space with such level of diplomacy
and professionalism. He was a friend and colleague who will be greatly
missed. My sincere condolences to his family at this time.

With deepest sympathy,

Cintra Sooknanan