[At-Large] Fwd: Obituary Alain Berranger

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Fri Feb 7 10:18:59 UTC 2014

Hello Evan,

the Obituary is a vivid reminder of Alain, his values, achievements, and style.

On a personal note, it's thanks to you Evan, and Rinalia, that I met Alain. This was to prepare the NPOC public session on the "Making ICANN Relevant, Responsive and Respected" (ALAC White Paper, R3), which gave rise to an interesting debate. On that occasion, I had appreciated Alain's focus on the public interest, as well as his curious and open mind.

Please convey my condolences to Alain's family.

Best regards,
Jean-Jacques.