[At-Large] Traditional Cultural Expressions #ICANN #WIPO

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 10:23:45 UTC 2014

Dear Sala,

I don't have the link at the moment, except the vague memory of her oral
presentation at the public forum. The research might be a commissioned
work. No idea if it is in public.

But if alac is going to do a comprehensive review of this round of new gtld
process, the tce would be a topic in it.

Hong

Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Beijing Normal University Institute for Internet Policy & Law
(IIPL)
Co-Director of UNCITRAL-BNU Joint Certificate Program on International
E-Commerce Law
http://www.iipl.org.cn/
19 Xin Jie Kou Wai Street
Beijing 100875 China