[At-Large] [ALAC] Reference: ICC Ruling on Objections filed by the ALAC

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Thu Jan 23 07:51:20 UTC 2014

Evan,

so let's itemize this:

1. if the ALAC is going to have the opinion that the panelist cheated floating around it better prepare for a visit to the Ombudsman. If the accusation is going to stand it has to be carried through seriously; if not, it is libel and the panelist is entitled to go to the Ombudsman to clear his name.

2. if the conclusion about the PICs is that they are worthless and it is now proved ex-post-facto, start drafting, and consulting the RALOs, for a prompt and clear communication. If they can be fixed proposed a fix, if they can't and we all agree, let's put it in writing again. All this should help prepare better cases than the one lost by numerous avoidable reasons, and a better environment for them. Let's serve the at-large users.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org