[At-Large] [ALAC] Reference: ICC Ruling on Objections filed by the ALAC

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Thu Jan 23 05:35:27 UTC 2014

Sala,

allow me to state for the record that I feel severe disrespect for many and in many planes in your comment. I will not dwell on it for now and try to go back to the objectives of this discussion list.

Please just respond whether you believe that the panelist in the ALAC .health objection deliberately cheated.

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org