[At-Large] [ALAC] Reference: ICC Ruling on Objections filed by the ALAC

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 05:13:32 UTC 2014

And, let's try to show the cultural sensitivity we all demand by limiting
the references to specific bodies of religious text.

[Sala: I would not call it religious text as it is historical :) Some
historians say that it is the root of the current Palestinian -Israeli
conflict. It is basic discourse in International Relations.  The use of the
expression can be likened to the use of expressions such as "chilling" to
mean "relaxing". There is no such thing as plain English as it continues to
evolve. However, when someone uses an expression that others may not be
familiar with, we simply inquire. In fact when we live in a global diverse
context, we are all the more richer when we learn about "others'" systems
and cultures etc. ]