[At-Large] Mailing list

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Jan 18 10:38:06 UTC 2014

Dear Trevor,

thank you for your kind message. The reason for many messages to be in
Spanish is because someone CC'ed many mailing lists with one message,
including the Spanish speaking LACRALO list. Some people replied using
discussion thread followed in Spanish.
I can confirm that aside from the LACRALO Spanish Language list, the
working language of mailing lists is English.

As for announcements, those are usually made on the ALAC Announce List,
which I invite you to join at:

Kind regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair