[At-Large] .....For a single Internet to remain, says Fadi

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 11:50:31 UTC 2014

And yet we have numerous loud voices saying on the 1Net, governance, Best Bits, etc. mailing lists that 1Net and the Sao Paulo meeting are controlled by ICANN and other dark forces committed to preserving the status quo and US domination and so global civil society must rally to resist these oppressors etc etc…

Sigh,

Bill