[At-Large] [ALAC-Internal] Comments on George Sadowski's presentation to the ALAC and At Large

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Nov 19 18:57:53 UTC 2013

Dear George:

on behalf of the ALAC's Leadership Team, I apologise for the comments
circulated by Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro in response to this morning's
discussions on ALAC and civil society, particularly the reference by her
to 'bad faith'.  In our opinion, the discussion, particularly your
contributions to the discussion, were helpful contributions to an
important debate and were most welcome.

While we believe that full and frank expressions of views are sometimes
necessary for advancing our interests, we cannot account for the tone of
the conversation in this instance.  Please accept our apologies and know
that you views and presence are always welcome in the At-Large.

Our tent is indeed big enough.

Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair