[At-Large] Fwd: [pacnog] Training Opportunity on Open Spectrum and Applications of White Spaces Technologies

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 22:03:42 UTC 2013

Thanks for this Sala......and by extension, Steven.  I know Steven well as
both benefactor and colleague in another life.

As Chair of the [Jamaican] National ICT Advisory Council, these matters -
Open Spectrum and Applications of White Space Technologies - are sure to
come up as we address matters concerning overarching policy and strategies
concerning the single regulator for the jurisdiction, broadband penetration
for accelerated development and benefits that might accrue to the telecoms
environment from the old analog tv spectrum reassignment as we transition
to digital broadcasting.

I will pass on to my technocrat colleagues in the relevant line ministries
here.

Best,
-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels