[At-Large] One Web Day

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Sun Sep 22 09:00:55 UTC 2013

It is today. The theme is accessibility.

http://onewebday.org

It's somewhat of an orphan, but I am keeping the flame alive. I tried, in
their 20th Anniversary year 2012, to get ISOC to pick it up and make it
Internet Day, but they went for the Hall of Fame idea instead.

If anyone is interested in joining a steering group I'd be happy to have
them.

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 4:03 AM, Roberto Gaetano <
roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Did I get it wrong, or today is One Web Day?
>
> Who knows what is going on?
>
> Cheers,
>
> R.

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com