[At-Large] "It's OK for the Government to Read My Mail".......sorta

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 14:52:57 UTC 2013

Exactly so.  The conversation with Stephanie Perrin this morning was along
the same lines....depends on what is asked...

BTW, the CIRA CEO has published one of a series of three articles - on his
blog - bemoaning the loss of the Internet as we know it.  I think this
survey is intended to feed into that trope.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799