[At-Large] Implementing WHOIS Requirements per RAA 2013

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 22:31:41 UTC 2013

Hi Holly:
It would be well-intentioned for the ALAC to put its views on record.  And
yes, although I do not represent the ALAC in this framework, I do indeed
share my impression of the substantive discussions with my EWG colleagues.

I have from inception facilitated the discussions surrounding access to
registrant data in the EWG. And to be frank, the  views surrounding that I
have held and espoused in the ALAC have evolved a tad in this framework.
You could reasonably say my views have evolved in pursuit of consensus.

All this aside and while I am well-versed in wearing multiple hats in my
business, I feel it is appropriate that I recuse myself from participating
in developing the specific ALAC response to the EWG report.

Best,
-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799