[At-Large] WEBCAST THURS: CITI The Future Of Internet Governance After Dubai

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Wed Jun 19 12:57:40 UTC 2013

I hope I don't have to explain what the Dubai in this event's title refers
to but, just in case, you can read up
here<http://www.internetsociety.org/wcit>.
As always CITI is able to bring in the most prestigious and prominent of
speakers. They are known for their "State of Telecom" events, this could
very well have been dubbed "State of Internet". Don't miss.

**
  joly posted: "On Thursday June 20 2013 the Columbia Institute for
Tele-Information (CITI) will host The Future Of Internet Governance After
Dubai: Are We Heading To A Federated Internet? at Columbus Business School
NYC. Keynote speakers include Larry Strickling and Dr."

  [image: CITI] <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/citi.gif>On
Thursday June 20 2013 the Columbia Institute for
Tele-Information<https://www4.gsb.columbia.edu/citi>(CITI) will host
The
Future Of Internet Governance After Dubai: Are We Heading To A Federated
Internet? <http://www8.gsb.columbia.edu/citi/thefutureoftheinternet> at
Columbus Business School NYC. Keynote speakers include Larry Strickling and
Dr. Hamadoun Tourè. The event will be webcast live via the Internet Society
Chapters Livestream Channel. No registration needed for the webcast. No
live captions.

*What*: The Future Of Internet Governance After Dubai: Are We Heading To A
Federated Internet?<http://www8.gsb.columbia.edu/citi/thefutureoftheinternet>
*Where*: Uris Hall, Columbia Business School
NYC<http://www7.gsb.columbia.edu/about/directions>
*When*: Thursday June 20 2013 9am-5pm EDT | 1300-2100UTC
*Program*: http://www8.gsb.columbia.edu/citi/thefutureoftheinternet
*Register*: http://citifederatedinternet.eventbrite.com
*Webcast*: http://livestream.com/internetsocietychapters
*Hashtag*: #citiafterdubai<https://twitter.com/i/#!/search/?q=%23citiafterdubai>|
#governance <https://twitter.com/i/#!/search/?q=%23governance>

 Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/5715#respond>    See all
comments<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/5715#comments>

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/5715

-

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com