[At-Large] Trip to the Caucasus

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Jun 17 20:12:36 UTC 2013

Very interesting information Roberto, and I do agree that makes little
sense this artificial division. I would like to hear Siranush, which I am
copying here, a very active member from Armenia in several ICANN
forums(fora in Latin),  to see her thoughts about your report.
Thank you anyway for this interesting report.
 Best,

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004