[At-Large] Google Translate App for Andriod offers offline language packs for on the go translation without internet access

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 17:56:56 UTC 2013

"Have you ever found yourself in a foreign country, wishing you knew
how to say "I'm lost!" or "I'm allergic to peanuts”? The Internet and
services like Google Translate can help—but what if you don't have a
connection?

Today we're launching offline language packages for Google Translate
on Android (2.3 and above) with support for fifty languages, from
French and Spanish to Chinese and Arabic."

Read the rest of the Google Translate Blog:
http://googletranslate.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-worlds-languages-in-your-pocket-no.html

Dev Anand Teelucksingh