[At-Large] [ALAC-ExCom] ALAC and .HEALTH

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 02:35:23 UTC 2013

Dear Avri,

I recall at some point that you had made a declaration of conflict of
interest on gTLD matters and had advised the ALAC that you were contracted
to help .gay

I note that AFILIAS is one of the applicants of .Health

Please advise whether AFILIAS is also the applicant of .gay

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Sala