[At-Large] [APAC-Discuss] [ALAC] US Introduces New Cyber Security Bill in Senate

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 14:46:53 UTC 2013

Hi all,

There are 2 things I don't understand aboout this thread:

1, What's it to do with ICANN?

2.  The Senate bill is seemingly devoid of any content, programs or
plan that would do ANYTHING, let alone fundamentally change the
Internet.

I think what we are seeing here is knee-jerk reactions.

--
Cheers,

McTim