[At-Large] Private v. Public.

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jan 22 19:41:57 UTC 2013

On 22/01/2013 17:45, Carlton Samuels wrote:
> FWIW, the ALAC endorsed the entire WHOIS Final Report and urged its
> adoption.  The Statement went a wee bit further in recommending some next
> steps.

The ALAC statement can be found on: https://community.icann.org/x/kIVZAg

By the way, the Statement was mentioned during the ALAC call today and a
short discussion yielded the suggestion that a WHOIS Webinar and
discussion should take place soon. Carlton Samuels who is our WHOIS WG
Chair will work with At-Large Staff to find a suitable time to hold such
a discussion about very vast subject involving law enforcement, privacy,
security, technical issues, etc. etc. etc.

I hope that this Webinar will be well attended. Watch this space!

Kind regards,

Olivier