[At-Large] Private v. Public.

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Tue Jan 22 09:19:46 UTC 2013

This is pretty much where the Whois Final Report was heading.  Work out who can use a privacy/proxy server (the difference between individuals and organisations was discussed), but then ensure access to all information to LEAs - for legitimate LEA reasons.  And yes - again - once privacy protections are there (whatever they are called) insist on accuracy.

Holly