[At-Large] FW: Withdraw the gun database

Karl Auerbach karl at cavebear.com
Mon Jan 21 19:10:13 UTC 2013

On 01/20/2013 11:51 AM, Holly Raiche wrote:

> Your steps are exactly what I had in mind.  You're right - it will
> take time, and cost. But could we all please start on this journey.

I forgot one more step:

That the person making the data inquiry agree to a binding
contract/terms-of-service that obligates that person to use the data
obtained via the inquiry for the sole and exclusive purpose of resolving
the specific rights violation being complained of, that the data will
not be retained after that resolution, and that the data will not be
conveyed to third parties or integrated into any aggregate data. In
addition that contract/terms-of-service should explicitly create third
party beneficiary rights of enforcement and to receive attorney fees and
costs should the person making the inquiry violate the
contract/terms-of-service.

	--karl--