[At-Large] FW: Withdraw the gun database

Bill Silverstein icann-list at sorehands.com
Sat Jan 19 20:54:47 UTC 2013

> On 01/19/2013 11:43 AM, Bill Silverstein wrote:
>
>>   Which amendment to the constitution provides for the right to have
>> domain names?
>
> The First.
>
> Moreover the right to speech is found in many similar Constitutioal
> statements of rights around the world, which is something that one can
> not say about militias and infringement on bearing arms.
>
> 	--karl--

Having or the lack of having a domain name does not impact speech. There
are many services which allow one to publically speak on the internet
without a domain name.

Does that mean I have the right to set up a television transmitter in my
backyard to so I can exercise my first amendment rights?

-- Bill