[At-Large] Fellowship Application Round for ICANN 47 in Durban, South Africa is Open

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jan 15 23:29:01 UTC 2013

Dear Janice,

Great, as Always!!! And in addition to all of these fellows having found
a "home" in ICANN, several have actually not only found a home in
At-Large but some have registered their organisation, or an organisation
they were involved with, as an At-Large Structure (ALS). It is partly
thanks to your efforts that I am glad to let you know that At-Large has
reached 151 ALSes. For this, I have to thank you!

Best Wishes,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD