[At-Large] a take on the ITU-ITR controversy

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 16:31:42 UTC 2012

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Avri Doria <avri at acm.org> wrote:

> Yet Another Comment
> Yet Another Take
>
> http://avri.doria.org/post/38641776703/wcit

"*I am unabashedly on the side of the borderless freedom of the global
Internet and strongly support the variety of multistakeholder governance
arrangements and experiments. On the epistemological issue of
**Telecommunications
and the Internet**, I remain philosophically ambivalent, though I think I
understand the real-politic of the issue.*"

+1.
A very probing - and IMO - finely balanced analysis that  demonstrates a
thorough awareness of the 'nuances' of what was WCIT 2012.

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799