[At-Large] Human Rights Day 2012: your voice counts!

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Mon Dec 10 10:54:43 UTC 2012

Today, December 10 2012, is International Human Rights Day. At the
WCIT in Dubai there is a concerted effort going on, against some
authoritarian opposition, to hold governments of their commitments to
free communication in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. You
have an opportunity to reinforce this call by prarticipating as
outlined below.