[At-Large] GNSO Council

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 18 15:12:32 UTC 2012

Any comment to the recent GNSO Council vote about not granting temporary
protection to IOC/RC? Am I the only one who thinks that the next Board
meeting will be hot (and potentially embarrassing)?

Just for the record, I believe that Volker's proposed (but not accepted)
amendment could be the basis for a compromise solution - while at the same
time I maintain the point that we should not open the door to different
categories of future reservations other than those already included in the
guidelines until a PDP produces a recommendation.

Cheers,

R.

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-council-20121115-en.mp3

http://gnso.icann.org/en/meetings/transcript-council-15nov12-en.pdf

http://gnso.icann.org/en/meetings/chat-transcript-council-15nov12-en.pdf
(interesting to understand the issue Jonathan is facing before deciding that
the vote was valid)