[At-Large] [ALAC-Internal] [IDN-WG] [APAC-Discuss] Draft Recommendations Overall Policy for the Selection of IDN ccTLD Strings PC

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue Oct 30 15:17:09 UTC 2012

I hope my intervention at the public forum on this issue was helpful. I
recall Tina Dam from .music (and former ICANN staffer) going up to say "I
love IDNs, *however*, people aroiund me are saying ....". I wanted to
ensure the Board was immediately reminded of the broad support for IDN
prioritization within At-Large.

Not that I have been deeply involved in At-Large IDN policy, but IMO Tina's
comment could not let sit unanswered.

And I too support Hong's and Jean-Jacques' comments.

- Evan