[At-Large] Sorry, long message

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Oct 22 17:34:17 UTC 2012

Roberto, your message demands a more thorough and thoughtful reply
than time permits today, but I for one am delighted with your offer
and welcome your contributions. I will have a more specific reply in
the next few days.

For those who are younger than I am in ICANN years, Roberto is a
former ALAC member (from the days of the Interim ALAC), a past (and
excellent) ALAC Liaison to the Board and a NomCom appointee to the ICANN Board.

Regards, Alan