[At-Large] Clash of the Titans!

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 22:18:25 UTC 2012

Sala:
Message to you: doubt always.

Let's not talk about Macs and iPhones.  Let's talk about CISCO network
devices that are now embedded in the Internet infrastructure worldwide.
 The fact is most of that gear is assembled in China. Or places the Chinese
could reach right quick.

Here's what's fascinating to me. If the case is fear that Chinese
government access to these devices could impair their operation for
nefarious political purposes and knowing how Cisco gear is used around the
world, the Chinese would somehow eschew the opportunity to embed 'stuff' in
that gear at source.  Incredible!

Why would they miss this really really low hanging fruit to exploit?

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799