[At-Large] [technical-issues] Verisign files a patent on domain transfers

James S. Tyre jstyre at jstyre.com
Mon Oct 8 19:18:22 UTC 2012

Yes, it's real.

Changing the subject a bit, is anyone other than me bothered by the facts that:

1.  Cookies must be enabled;

2.  Javascript must be enabled; and

3.  a ReCAPTCHA code is required, meaning I have to give Google some clues about me as a
"privilege" of accessing a U.S. Government site.

--
James S. Tyre
Law Offices of James S. Tyre
jstyre at jstyre.com
Policy Fellow, Electronic Frontier Foundation
https://www.eff.org