[At-Large] [technical-issues] Verisign files a patent on domain transfers

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 19:03:08 UTC 2012

Dear Sanford,

I hate to break it to you but having just searched the US Patents and
Trademark Office, it is a legitimate Application and is not a prank. See:
http://portal.uspto.gov/external/portal/!ut/p/c5/04_SB8K8xLLM9MSSzPy8xBz9CP0os3hff1NDc1NLYwN3SzcDA08PwyD_YF8zINcYKB-JW97AiCLdBgR0h4Nci992vPIGEHkDHMDRQN_PIz83VT9SP8ocpylGZvqROanpicmV-gW5oREGmQEZgY6KigBnIW_S/dl3/d3/L0lJSklna21DU1EhIS9JRGpBQU15QUJFUkNKRXFnLzRGR2dzbzBWdnphOUlBOW9JQSEhLzdfTU81MTc1OTMwRzlGMDBJSDFST1NNNjMwMjYvOnU4T0o1Mzk2MDAyOC9zYS5nZXRCaWI!/