[At-Large] India Internet Governance Conference underway in New Delhi

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 19:28:41 UTC 2012

My Brother Vivek:
Good to hear you!   I thoroughly enjoyed participating in the interactions
hosted by GIGA at NALSAR last year.  And from the names I see at the IIGF,
some of our colleagues from that event are also engaged.

I'm in Kingston but thanks to the technical arrangements, I can still be
edified by those discussions.

Every good wish.

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels