[At-Large] RES: Redelegation of the domain representing Mali to the Agence des Technologies de l'Information et de la Communications

Vanda UOL vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Oct 1 15:55:19 UTC 2012

@Fatimata, Yaovi.
 Let´s wait for Hawa comments. kisses
Vanda
-----Mensagem original-----
De: at-large-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
[mailto:at-large-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome de Yaovi Atohoun
Enviada em: sábado, 29 de setembro de 2012 15:19
Para: At-Large Worldwide
Assunto: Re: [At-Large] Redelegation of the domain representing Mali to the
Agence des Technologies de l'Information et de la Communications

Hi all,

Expecting to hear more from Hawa.

Thank you
Yaovi

________________________________
 De : Fatimata Seye Sylla <fsylla at gmail.com> À : At-Large Worldwide
<at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Envoyé le : Samedi 29 septembre 2012 13h40 Objet : Re: [At-Large]
Redelegation of the domain representing Mali to the Agence des Technologies
de l'Information et de la Communications

Hello All,

+1 Lance.  Thanks Sala for raising this on the list.

I think our colleague Hawa who is representing her country at the GAC now,
and still a board member of ISOC Mali, is in a good position to inform us
about any local debates and resolution regarding this issue.prior to this
change.

Best regards,
Fatimata

2012/9/29 Lance Hinds <brainstreetceo at gmail.com>

> Hi Sala,
>
> As both Dev and Carlton will tell you we had a very serious with this
> many years ago. The main issue is whether all the  local stakeholders
> have agreed that this agency is the most competent one to manage this
domain.
> Governments, especially our neck of the woods tend to see this is an
> income stream and in may cases have tried to control it.
>
> Lance
>
> On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 8:33 PM, Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro <
> salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear All,
> >
> > Thanks to Dev who pointed out this morning that the Board will be
> > considering the Redelegation of the domain representing Mali to the
> Agence
> > des Technologies de l'Information et de la Communications, see:
> > http://www.icann.org/en/groups/board/documents/agenda-03oct12-en.htm
> >
> > I wonder whether ISOC Mali or At Large in general holds a view on
> > the above.
> >
> > Kind Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
> > P.O. Box 17862
> > Suva
> > Fiji
> >
> > Twitter: @SalanietaT
> > Skype:Salanieta.Tamanikaiwaimaro
> > Fiji Cell: +679 998 2851
> >
> > At-Large Official Site: http://atlarge.icann.org
> >

> --
> Lance Hinds
> Chief Technology Officer
> BrainStreet Group
> 287 'C' Albert St.
> Georgetown Guyana
>

> This message contains information that may be privileged and/or
> confidential and is the property of BrainStreet Technologies or
> BrainStreet Learning. The information contained herein is intended
> only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
> authorized to receive it . If you are not the intended recipient, you
> are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,
> distribute, or take  any action in reliance to the contents of this
> information or any part thereof and it may be unlawful to do so. If
> you receive this message in error, please notify the sender
> immediately and delete all copies of this message from your system.
> BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet Learning are neither liable
> for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in
this communication nor any delay in its receipt.

Fatimata Seye Sylla

At-Large Official Site: http://atlarge.icann.org