[At-Large] gTLD Review Group decisions regarding the comments by IT for Change, India

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Sep 25 10:51:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

In this case the At-Large New gTLD WG, has as one of its chartered work items, the task of reviewing issues with the roll out of new gTLDs.  The issues are brought to the group, discussed and if there is support in the group for taking some form of action, a recommendation its made to the ALAC. Alac then decides whether

The issue of private generic TLDs its already on the list of issues to be discussed:
https://community.icann.org/m/view-page.action?spaceKey=atlarge&title=Rollout+Issues

The discussion is just starting and I cannot predict at this point what might come of it.