[At-Large] gTLD Review Group decisions regarding the comments by IT for Change, India

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue Sep 25 09:26:02 UTC 2012

Dear Dev

IT for Change thanks the gTLD Review Group for giving consideration to
its inputs.

I did not quite understand that is the remit of this other group headed
by Avri.... What kind of output/ recs can it produce? Is commenting on
the overall policy within its remit? Thanks for providing these
clarifications. parminder