[At-Large] Latin American and Caribbean IGF [Bogota, Colombia]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 13:32:50 UTC 2012

Dear All,

I would invite you to attend the LAC IGF meeting that will be held in
Bogota, Colombia tomorrow.

This will commence on Monday (Colombian time) if you can manage to stay up
but I think it will be great to lend your support by trying to turn up
remotely.

I assume that it will be in Spanish predominantly and may be in English but
there may be translations. There are lessons that we can learn from them.

 http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fgicolombia

http://www.lacigf.org/en/lacigf5/index.html

E meet our Latin American and Caribbean friends at their Regional IGF.

Best Regards,
--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
P.O. Box 17862