[At-Large] They're out of IPv4 Addresses!

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sun Sep 16 23:49:10 UTC 2012

Hi Tim

The best place to go is Geoff's own website <http://www.potaroo.net/>  One of his articles does talk about the money shift from the carriers to content service providers.  For those who attended his (and my_ session in the APrIGF in Tokyo, this was exactly what he said. (He then spend a bit of time over a breakfast with me the next day, further explaining it.)  I"m sure he'd be happy to elaborate.

Holly