[At-Large] R: Heidi in the ICANN Executive team

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 11:51:22 UTC 2012

Let me join in congratulating Heidi. Her work has been appreciated for quite
a long time now.

The new position in the organization chart, while being a recognition of
Heidi's excellent work, is also a challenge for the AtLarge: it implies that
the community feedback will be even closer to the ears of the CEO.
As I stated in the previous message, commenting about the fact that the new
CEO is listening, we have to make sure that we use this window of
opportunity to show the added value of ALAC to the policy development
process.
A former manager of mine used to say that you only have one chance to do a
good first impression. This is the time to use the window that has been
opened.
Cheers,
R.