[At-Large] Message for ALSes in Chile

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 23:51:24 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Sometimes it is easy to forget the struggle for freedom and self
determination and the power to choose how one charts one course. This is
probably why we commemorate and set aside days to reflect on the paths that
have been paved, to remind us of the struggles and to inspire seeds of hope
for a better tomorrow. It is with great pleasure that I wish the ALSes from
Chile a Happy Independence Day as you celebrate your Independence day on
September 18, 2012.

Congratulations to  the Asociacion de Derecho e Informatica de Chile
and INTERNAUTA
CHILE, ASOCIACIÓN DE USUARIOS DE INTERNETDE LA REPUBLICA DE CHILE

May the new year for your country one where we can forge and strengthen
relationships and increase meaningful participation so as to encourage
diversity of the voices within At Large streaming into the Policy spaces.

Best Wishes,
--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
P.O. Box 17862