[At-Large] FW: Update on the RAA Negotiations Since Prague

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sun Sep 9 06:30:40 UTC 2012

Hi Sala

I think you have forgotten the ALAC comment on the .com agreement (in April 2012) - which was discussed on the ALAC list.  See http://www.atlarge.icann.org/correspondence/correspondence-2-20apr12-en.htm
If you remember, one of the strongest comments we made was on the lack of a thick Whois requirement, when the requirement is there for other registries and for new gTLD registries.

Holly