[At-Large] Happy Labor Day!

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 19:47:28 UTC 2012

Dear All,

I was reminded by someone in an email today that it is Labor Day in the US.
I looked it up in Wikipedia and it says that
*Labor Day* is an American federal
holiday<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_holidays_in_the_United_States>
observed
on the first Monday in September (September 3 in 2012) that celebrates the
economic and social contributions of workers. [
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_Day]  I would like to wish all members
of At Large Worldwide a Happy Labor Day as I reflect on the massive
economic and social contributions you make and continue to make for the
greater good and in the name of global public interest as volunteers is
indeed powerful and significant.

I wish both the Staff and volunteers a very Happy Labor day!

Kind Regards,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
P.O. Box 17862