[At-Large] GTLD Summit by and for Brand/IP Constituents?

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Wed Aug 15 20:54:34 UTC 2012

This is NOT an ICANN event and has nothing to do with the IPC.  World Research Group is hosting and is charging a registration fee.  WRI's usual operational mode is to require non-brand-owner speakers to have their organizations (law firms) pay to be sponsors.  Sponsors then get speaking slots.  I can't imagine that WRI asked ICANN to be a sponsor; I assume that Kurt is speaking at no cost to ICANN.

Kristina